Do men really take time to think what they wear in the garden? I know my husband doesn’t, and he ruined many pairs of his good shoes going in the garden to just do a couple things. While most men might think any shoe is good for gardening, I beg to differ. Here’s a list of the best gardening shoes for men, so you can buy him a pair as a gift 😉
Benefits Of Wearing Garden Shoes
Trust me, there are lots of benefits to wearing garden shoes while working in the garden. Here are just a few:
- keep your feet safe. Have you ever stepped on a spade or rake teeth facing up? Yeah, me too! Luckily, I was wearing my lady garden clogs and my feet didn’t suffer.
- easy to slip on and off, unlike most regular shoes
- easy to clean: just hose them down and you’re done!
- keep mud out of your house. Your wife will thank you for this.
- keep you comfortable. This is so important! Garden clogs/shoes are made to support bending, walking on rocks and sticks, etc.
Best Gardening Shoes for Men
1. Muck Boot Co. gardening shoes
The Muck boot shoes have removable, washable insoles, are 100% water proof, and will keep your feet warm in the winter and cool in the summer.What more could you want?
The Original MuckBoots Daily Garden Shoe,Garden Green,8 M US Mens/9 M US WomensThe Original MuckBoots Adult Scrub Boot,Garden Green,6 M US Mens/7 M US WomensThe Original MuckBoots Adult Daily Clog,Garden Green,Men’s 5 M/Women’s 6 M
2. Sloggers garden shoes for men
Sloggers are great for the garden, but they can double up as office shoes on rainy days. Just shine them up and off you go. They look good enough for it 😉
They are made in US from lightweight material: big plus for me!
3. Sunville men’s perforated garden clog shoes
If you need something quick to slip on and inexpensive, these will do.
4. CIOR men’s barefoot quick-dry garden shoe
Perfect for rainy days, these garden shoes dry quickly and have a good grip. They can do double duty too: take them to the beach, to the pool, when you wash your card, and many other outdoor activities.
Lightweight and compact, they’re easy to pack and go too.
5. Amoji unisex garden clog slipper
Nice looking, simple garden clogs. These will let your feet air out, and all debris will stay out.
6. Stormwell gardener clog/welly shoes
These are great for working in mud and wet grass, as they keep your from slipping around (good grip).
7. Fresko men’s garden clogs
For those who are ready to just go do it, these look comfy, lightweight, easy to put on, and clean. I love the thick sole too!
8. Dikimar Primera gardening shoe
Something for the unpretentious. Not the best looking, but they do the job. Slip on, slip off, hose off, and you’re done!
9. Neoprene waterproof garden shoe
Rubber slip resistant sole, anti-skid and wear-resistant. These gardening shoes also have thick, soft and removable insoles.
10. Tall Plain Fishing Garden Rubber Waterproof Wellingtons
For the rainy season, these are perfect: tall, easy to clean, good grip, and comfortable.
There you go: lots of great options to choose from. Your feet deserve the best support and you need to stay safe. Get your favorite pair of the bunch. And enjoy garden time 😉